Please note that unless you know me in person and have contacted me about joining this roleplay, DO NOT create an account and post on this forum. If I do not recognize an account, I will promptly delete it. Thank you.
1. No God Modding.
2. Remember the line between IC (in character) and OOC (out of character), and don't assume someone must hate you because their character hates you.
3. Remember that in-character actions have in-character consequences. If your character is going around kicking puppies and insulting every one's mothers, he might just get a beating. There's no reason to complain about this.
4. Don't be unhittable. In a fight, it's god modding to assume your attack hits another person's character, so it's up to that person whether it lands or not. However, this does not give them free reign to never be hit.
5. Account names should be the name of the character. You may have multiple accounts to play multiple characters. Just try not to roleplay with yourself all the time if you do.
6. Don't continuously find yourself deep neck in enemies. It isn't all about guns-a-blazing and proving yourself to be a badass every five seconds. You will miss a target, you will find enemies stronger than you, you will get injured, and you will need to run for your life in some cases.
7. In this roleplay we play on "hardcore mode" which means you will need to think things out to survive. You will need to drink, sleep, and eat. You may also become crippled, develop radiation poisoning, and suffer other serious injuries. The Wasteland is a dangerous place and you are not indestructible.
Have fun, be nice, and get along or I will make you get along.